Two Hearts for Hope is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization dedicated to supporting the needs of orphans in Kazakhstan and Russia. There are 143 million orphans in the world, and of that an estimated 100,000 live in the country of Kazakhstan and over 700,000 in Russia. We survive through donations and support from individuals and corporations. With these donations, we will continue our mission to make sure the orphans have the basic necessities every child deserves.
Did you know . . .
- In 2011, only 86 of Kazakhstan's and 970 Russian orphans were adopted into their forever families.
- Orphans are 13% less likely to attend school.
- Orphans are most susceptible to economic hardship; lack of love, attention, and affection; psychological distress; increased abuse and risk of HIV infection; malnutrition and illness; stigma, discrimination and isolation.
- Many children accept job offers that ultimately result in their being sold as slaves. Millions are sex slaves today, simply because they were unfortunate enough to grow up as orphans.
- Every 18 seconds a child becomes an orphan.
Our mission is to awaken Christians to be the hands and feet of Jesus Christ to orphans around the world by supporting, visiting and praying for them. By sharing the Father's love through orphanage support, humanitarian aid and mission trips, we believe we can give each child the promise of hope, the reality of a future, and the love of a family.
“Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves . . . ”
Join us in making a difference